Saturday, October 13, 2007

today is the Red Bull Boxcar Race!!!! And! I will not be able to go....ahhhhhh!!! ugh. All because i have to go to get my hair done. wow. Well, time is time. Yeah.

My new screen name is lovexthexcasbahh woo hoo!
don't anyone ask what a casbah is.(cas-b-ah...thats how its pronounced Maggie! LOL! jp. but seriously thats how its pronounced really...ok) even i don't know what a casbah is! so don't ask! if you know where i got the name casbah, you are cool. :] if you don't, oh well, you still are cool! ;] You know the song Rock the Casbah? Well, thats where i got it from. Look at this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=OAkfHShATKY
yeah, i know, its an odd video, but hey, the song is cool! (if you like that type of music)

OMG! I just finnished the book "Another one of those books where the mother dies" it is such a fantastic book! I love Sonya Sones (the author)!!!! (She also wrote What my Mother Doesn't Know which is another one of her awesome books!) I suggest all my girl-friends to read it, even if you hate reading, it took me like 3 days to read it (school interuppeted it so i couldn't read the whole day :[ ) and it is soo good! Maybe some of my guy-friends should read it to! jf

Today, i was like wicked cold! My toes were about to freeze off! And my nose is like an ice cube! But i love fall and winter. Because when you get really cold, you go into your house and get all snuggly wuggly in millions of blankets and make hot coco and make a fire and read and be all merry like fat ol' Santy Claus. LOL. AND! Also, going snowboarding and skiing! Woohoo! I can't wait for the snow to come! Also sledding with your boyfriend...if only i had one (hey! I'm not that desperate! Most of the girls at my school have them! Geez! And no i'm not too young to have a boyfriend! Plus! I even go to an all girls school! That is even worse!) When he rolls in the snow with you and you both make snow angels and he tells you that you remind him of an angel and how he's so thankful and so lucky to have you. Ugh, waayyy to mushy gushy. Just like those wonderful movies that i love...*sigh* I think i may have gone of subject a little bit. tee hee!

3 comments:

Belle ♥ said...

THANK GOD I wasn't the only one who was cold. my fingers are actually kind of freezing as i'm typing. i need some gloves. it's kinda warmer during the day in MA though, cuz i'm visiting dad.
that book is super fab, she wrote a new one, and it's really good. it's a sequel to what my mother doesn't know, from the guys point of view. the uhm, robin/murphy guy, the guy sophies dating. it's good.
holy crap my foot just fell asleep. hold on let me hit it with something. arg i'm such an idiot now it hurts!
ugh i have to finish my post on the blogg.
ox bye

Belle ♥ said...

In 1982 the British London-based punk rock group The Clash released the single "Rock the Casbah" about Iran's outlawing of rock music, which reached #30 in the UK music charts. The following year the single was released in the US, reaching #8 in the charts. "Rock the Casbah" was also the first song played on the Armed Forces Radio during Operation Desert Shield. It became the unofficial anthem for the Armed Forces during the Gulf War conflicts. Rachid Taha an Algerian singer based in France recorded 'Rock the Casbah' in Arabic and was closely connected to The Clash.

i was really bored so i looked this up. omg i'm so bored i could die

Maggie said...

sniggly wuggly hee hee